For 2013, I’m going to have a Friday post every single week, for positive victories in my life. They may not be big things, but they will be things that I am proud of, things I did in the past seven days. I’m hoping this will keep me focused on the positive, all the good things that are going on in my life.
– The Patriots won the AFC Divisional Title on Sunday, which was a nailbiting, scary-as-hell, total blast to watch. I don’t know if this is a victory for me, per se, but it made me happy so I count it.
– Started the semester with a bang; I love my class and I love the teacher and I am just full-on enjoying myself.
– Decided “the hell with it” and spent about half of my Christmas money and a $50 GC on a Kindle Fire. This I totally blame all of you for; nobody threw up any roadblocks to my post about it and so I figured, there are no real cons worth worrying about! And just did it.
– Made a real attempt to eat and cook healthier by shopping organic at Trader Joe’s and making myself some healthier meals, like quinoa and sauteed chicken.
– Had a wonderful Knit Night at my friend Drea’s last night, where I put to rest a lot of my anxiety that my friend(s) were annoyed or fed up with me (anxiety disorder is a constant battle against common sense, I know).
Items added to my 2013 jar: 1.
Let’s hear it for the weekend!