For 2013, I’m going to have a Friday post every single week, for positive victories in my life. They may not be big things, but they will be things that I am proud of, things I did in the past seven days. I’m hoping this will keep me focused on the positive, all the good things that are going on in my life.
– After wrestling with COMCAST all day last Saturday, I finally managed to get my (UNLIMITED) internet up and running! It’s fantastic. It had been a very, very long time (almost three months) since I had experienced the absolute joy of not having to worry about every single page click. Having this again is like heaven.
– Had a great second meeting with my thesis adviser. Who is really pleased by my progress, even though I still haven’t finished The Behemoth. I am on page 508 (I thought I was further, I am not) of 817.
– I got some really good feedback from both Dr. W (Civil War historian at my school) and Dr. LW (thesis adviser) about sources/research for my paper.
– Finalized plans to meet with some internet friends I met on a message board before I got married, for a weekend in March! I’m super-excited for this; it’ll be my first time meeting most of them.
– Good meeting with Crazy Bruce on Wednesday.
– Started a new cowl today with some Noro yarn I got for my birthday.
Items added to my jar: none this week. That’s okay, I have a lot going on next week!
Happy Friday everyone! If you’re in New England and Canada, stay safe!