For 2013, I’m going to have a Friday post every single week, for positive victories in my life. They may not be big things, but they will be things that I am proud of, things I did in the past seven days. I’m hoping this will keep me focused on the positive, all the good things that are going on in my life.
This was…not the best week, for Little Victories. Honestly, not much good happened. And I’m not trying to be pessimistic! But here we go.
– Saturday morning: went to the gym. Biked 9 miles on the stationary bike. Not terrific, but again…still a workout!
– Read two books: The Baby Sitter’s Club: The Ghost at Dawn’s House (for the Drunk Nostalgia Book Club I’m in) and Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl (LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT)
– Went for coffee with Samantha and had dinner with her and Aly on Wednesday night.
– Read another 241 pages in The Behemoth.
– Printed and filled out divorce papers. Yeah, I guess you can call that a victory. More like “embracing the inevitable.” I’m not happy about it, and that’s what’s brought me down for most of the week. But it’s something that had to be done, so I guess it’s kind of a victory. Kind of.
Things added to my 2013 jar: None (it was a rough week).
Here’s hoping week six will be better 🙂